Lubin House has ten overnight rooms open to faculty and staff traveling to New York City on Syracuse University business. Given the limited number of rooms and the increasing number of requests, we can only accommodate full-time, permanent University employees.
Standard rooms are $165 per night; Suite 6B is $215 per night; Apartment 6D is $260 per night.
Lubin House is wireless-ready (AirOrangeX), should you travel with a laptop. In addition, there are two laptops available for guest use. Depending on the activity at the house, personal computers may be available. Guests should check in with front desk personnel regarding computer access. Each room offers such amenities as hair dryers and irons. All rooms are non-smoking.
Check in time is 2 p.m.; check out is 10 a.m., Monday through Friday. During your stay, an active SU ID is required to enter the building off-hours (including weekends). Your ID will give you access until 11:59 p.m. of your check-out date.
For questions or to check availability, call or e-mail Andrew Levy at 212.826-0324 or email@example.com.
SU also has an agreement with the Iroquois New York on West 44th Street near Times Square.
- 5A: One queen-sized bed, front of building 11
- 5B: One queen-sized bed, front of building 11
- 5C: Two full-sized beds, middle of building 11
- 5D: One full-sized bed, middle of building 11
- 5E: One full-sized bed, back of building 11
- 6B: Suite with one queen-sized bed and pull-out sofa; front of building 11 (computer work station available in suite)
- 6C: Two full-sized beds, middle of building 11
- 5G: One twin bed; front of building 15
- 5H: One queen-sized bed; front of building 15
- 6D: Apartment with queen sized bed and pull-out sofa; back of building 11 (computer station and refrigerator).